Customer Retention is a Big Deal
Studies have shown that having a managed focus on customer retention:
- Increases revenue over an 18 to 24 month period by as much as 80%+
- Boosts total customer count by 1.5x or more
- Decreases customer acquisition costs by up to 30%
- Increases profits by 25 – 95% when retention increases by just 5%
Watch the brief explainer video below for an introduction to how Kilterly can help you achieve similar results.
Take Control Of The Customer Lifecycle
With Kilterly, any company regardless of size or type can tailor customer success management to its specific needs. Kilterly can help you:
- Create a great customer success strategy built around the customer lifecycle.
- Structure your team’s workflow to focus on and create accountability for retention and satisfaction.
- Deliver the right messages at the right time to your customers using personalized campaign management tools.
- Monitor the health of your customer relationships and alert you when things are getting off-kilter.
Customer Success Doesn’t Have to be Complicated
Our objective is to make your job easier, not harder. Kilterly is intuitive, easy to use and can be deployed quickly. We help you with your implementation and training and offer ongoing support if and when you need it. And access to this powerful customer success solution is available from your phone, tablet or computer.
How can software build relationships?
By providing proactive communication that customers love, and by telling you when things are off-kilter allowing you to head problems off before they lead to churn. A best of breed software platform creates a solid framework for managing the customer experience and focusing on retention the right way. Kilterly was built based on best practices and a keen understanding of how the customer experience should be managed.
Want a window into your customer’s mind?
Kilterly gives you a crystal clear view into who is engaged and who is ready to leave your company behind. Empower your customer success team and build top-notch customer loyalty. Let Kilterly tell you what is off kilter.