See How Kilterly Does It Better Than The Rest
Our Mission…Help You Succeed
Kilterly’s mission is to help you maximize the success of your business. We provide data-driven insights and tools that help you build and maintain an effective customer success strategy while creating cross-sell and up-sell opportunities. Our customer success software was carefully developed to help you create a great customer experience, reduce customer churn, and increase revenue, profits, and total customer count.
A Step Above the Rest
Our customer success platform doesn’t just report on the health of customer and business relationships, it provides actions. With a healthy balance of proprietary features and integrations with software you may already use, Kilterly gives your company a window into the thoughts of customers, while providing tools and tactics to overcome sales and satisfaction obstacles.
Kilterly Was Developed With These Must-Have Core Elements In Mind:
- Must work well not only for SaaS companies, but any type or size of business.
- Provide successful and differentiated onboarding of new customers.
- Offer a framework for nurturing and maintaining a great customer experience.
- Be customizable to fit varied cultures and business models.
- Be robust, but easy to implement and use…avoid the clumsy and complicated pitfalls of so many other software platforms.
- Provide real-time access to relevant and actionable customer health metrics.
- Create actionable task work-offs and automated triggers to ensure accountability for results.
- The platform must be a framework for adding real value to the customer relationship.
- Develop a customer success-specific proprietary survey tool.
- Include intelligence to assess customer sentiment based on verbiage used in feedback.
Customer Success = Business Success
It’s no secret that failing to put the right emphasis on customer satisfaction and retention impairs growth and profitability, sometimes in a big way. Studies have shown that placing the proper focus on customer retention can lead to large increases in revenue and total customer count while driving down acquisition costs. If you’re ready to boost customer satisfaction and reduce churn, let’s talk.