HubSpot is an inbound marketing, sales, and customer service platform that helps companies attract visitors, convert leads, close deals, and support customers. HubSpot also offers a free Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. These services are packaged into individual products – Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Support Hub – all available as add-ons with the HubSpot CRM.
HubSpot Features Include:
- Managing your pipeline with total visibility
- Logging every activity automatically
- Visibility to everything about a contact in one place
- Chatting with prospects and customers in real time
How to Connect HubSpot and Kilterly
- Go to the Integrations section in Kilterly.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select HubSpot from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection.
- For this, you will need your Web Address from your HubSpot account.
- Once connected, your Kilterly account will begin populating with your HubSpot data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions.
- Divide your accounts based on data from your HubSpot account.
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores, and more – all using the data gathered.