Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition to engagement and support.
Intercom Features Include:
- The ability to manage conversations with leads and customers at scale.
- Targeted messaging lets you get to the right people at the right time.
- Multi-channel contact with email, push, and in-app messages triggered by time or behavior.
- Reduce workload by creating a knowledge base for answering common queries.
How to Connect Intercom and Kilterly
- Go to the Integrations section in Kilterly.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Intercom from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection.
- For this, you will need your Web Address from your Intercom account.
- Once connected, your Kilterly account will begin populating with your Intercom data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions.
- Divide your accounts based on data from your Intercom account.
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the data gathered.